Backwoods Smoker’s Chubby 3400 first retail line smoker is the smallest and most portable Backwoods cooker, and despite its small size, this smoker delivers incredible cooking results.
The Chubby 3400 serves as one of the most versatile BBQ smokers in the Backwoods cooker lineup because of its multiple uses. The Chubby 3400 can be converted into a grill or a BBQ pit by simply removing the stainless water pan. The award-winning design brings competition quality to your backyard. Add wood to your charcoal for some extra smoky flavor. With the Chubby 3400, you can cook for the whole neighborhood or your favorite little league team.
This smaller but heavy-duty Backwoods charcoal smoker has 4 racks 16 1/2 x 15 1/2 inches and comes with one extra slider for a more flexible arrangement of your meat. It has enough space to cook a brisket, leg and thigh combos, a rack of ribs, and a pork butt all at the same time! The cooking compartment is 13 inches high, 17 inches deep, and 16 inches wide. The fire box is 2 inches high, 18 inches deep, and 16 inches wide. The Chubby 3400 is made overseas.
- All stainless steel inside
- Heat diverter
- Removable stainless steel water pan
- Black doors with slam latches
- 1 extra slider for rack height adjustment
- Pre-drilled Caster bolt hole pattern on the bottom of the 3-inch feet
- 1/8″ nickel plated racks
- 1″ insulation standard
- Cooking degrees: (approx.) 180 to 300
- Amount of charcoal: (approx.) 6 to 10 lbs.
- Cooking time: (approx.) 6 to 10 hours (Depending on the temperature used for cooking)
- Meat: (approx.) 8 slabs of baby back ribs 2 to 3 brisket, 2 to 4 Boston butts