The PK360 features a smart bullet-shaped capsule design for easy refueling and access to your food. The cast aluminum cook chamber conducts heat 4x more efficiently than steel or sheet metal providing optimal temperature control. The 4 easy-to-use radial air vents provide precision airflow control. And like all PK Grills, the PK360 is built to cook, built to last, and 100% original.
The PK360 is the next step in the evolution of our Original PK Grill. It takes everything from the original and enhances it.
- Instead of sliding vents, the PK360 uses radial vents, which are easier to use and allow for more precision.
- The PK360 is taller, designed to be a standard working height.
- The PK360 has more cooking surface area (360 sq. in. vs 310 sq. in.) so you can cook more food for more people.
- The PK360 has more volume and headroom in the capsule (5374 cubic in. vs 4080 cubic in.). Got a whole dang turkey? She’ll fit.
- The cylindrical air intake on the bottom of the PK360 has the added benefit of catching ash, and keeping your workspace clean.
- The PK360 looks great! It combines a classic look with a contemporary touch. Watch your neighbors’ heads peek over the fence to catch a glimpse.